AKR Express Private Limited commenced its operations in February 1997. The initial projects took place between Salem and Chennai, with just a few vehicles. Over the years the firm has expanded it’s fleet and equipment infrastructure. It set a firm footing with strong dedication and perseverance. Presently the fleet size has risen to 200 vehicles which carry parcels safely and timely. AKR Express Private Limited owns 250 offices distributed throughout Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and the union territory of Pondicherry. AKR Express has an affiliate firm known as Freezepac.
Committed to developing customer loyalty, the firm has consistently developed new policies. It became the first provider of overnight services in Tamil Nadu.
The company has a futuristic vision. It aims to be a trendsetter in the global market. The directors of the firms are all engineers. For better administration, the firm has been divided into specialized departments. The HRD team works in collaboration to build synergy, ultimately leading to client satisfaction. The firm aims to become the best parcel services provider.
AKR Express can handle 1,000 tons of load daily. The average distance traveled by trucks per day is about 35,000 km. Clients can stay assured of the safety of consignments. The firm has recently introduced door to door delivery and pick up options.
1. Ground transportation of cargo: Parcels are transported safely from point of loading to destination. Clients can collect them at their home or at AKR Express offices.
2. Refrigerated transportation of temperature-sensitive cargo: AKR Express’ affiliate firm Freezepac undertakes transportation of goods in temperature-regulated conditions.
3. Warehousing: AKR Express has safe warehousing facilities. Cold storage services are provided for temperature-sensitive goods.
4. Third-party logistics services: AKR FreezepacColdchain LLP provides Third-party logistics services including Cold chain logistics for partner firms.
5. Contract farming: AKR FreezepacCold Chain LLP supplies fresh vegetables and fruits, produced through in-house farming.
Tracking AKR Express Private Limited shipment?
Consignments can be tracked through the online tracker. Clients need to provide LR. Number in the slot provided. Just provide the LR no. and click on the GO button. It will display the status of your consignment.
Go here to check your shipment online.
Customers can also contact the customer department for all inquiries at 0427 2225555. Alternatively, they may send an email to email@example.com.
Customer can also track their shipment by sending SMS to AKR Express Pvt Ltd in below format:
AKR[space][LR No.] to 9220092200
You will have to send SMS in the above format to check the status of your shipment.
1. Trendsetting initiatives: Launching new features like cold chain logistics and cold storage.
2. Ethics: Priority is placed on ethics throughout the entire supply chain. No delay on outstanding payments is a priority.
3. Technical leadership: Since all directors are engineers, they have a challenging mindset. Organizational growth is fuelled through technology application.
4. Employee friendly HR programs: Employees are motivated through performance recognition policies. In addition, HR policies are constantly framed to promote individual development.
- Phone Number- +91-0427-222555
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: http://www.akrexpress.com
Head Office Address:
SY No. 104, Siddar Kovil Main Road
Kandampatty bye-pass, Salem, Tamil Nadu,
Pin code- 636005