APL, a subsidiary of CMA CGM Group is a global shipping operator. It offers about 130 weekly services on key trades throughout the world. Goods include dry, hazardous, temperature-sensitive or oversized products. APL is equipped with containers of advanced designs and technology, facilitating safe and secure shipment. The shared service center (SSC) provides support for facilitating critical shipping operations. Most efficient modes of transport are used, resulting in reduced emissions. Recently built containers are painted with eco-friendly colors.
The firm offers a one-stop online solution helping to effectively manage all shipments for 24 hours of the day. The key tradelines include Asia-Oceania, Asia-Europe, Intra-Asia, Intra-Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Trans-Atlantic and Trans-Pacific.
The firm truly understands the importance of infrastructure and technology for meeting its international shipping demands. Companies can use APL’s EDI to enable a platform for exchanging documents such as purchase orders and invoices.
Customers can get access to advanced online tools for accessing real-time data, customizing reports and for receiving automatic shipment updates in order to make intelligent business decisions. Using APL’s route finder, customers can easily search port to port schedules by providing details such as place of loading and place of discharge.
Recently, it has launched the Asia sub-continent Express 8 for catering to the demands of the Asian Indian sub-continent market.
- Eagle Express: Providing best in class transits.
- Intermodal: Shipment is transported from inland origins to the destinations most effectively.
- Refrigerated cargo: Cargo value maintained throughout the supply chain.
- Project and oversized cargo: Oversized cargo is transported safely.
- Hazardous cargo: Dangerous cargo is transported with meticulous safety, in compliance with international regulations.
- Value-Added Services: Innovative solutions for adding value to supply chain and inventory cost reduction with detailed supply chain planning.
How to track the shipment
Shipment can be tracked using Bill of Lading Number, a container number or Booking Number. Customers can also track and trace consignment with APL’s mobile tracking app.
- Go to the official portal of APL.
- Enter your Container Number and Reference
- Click on Search and it will show the current shipment status.
Customers can also drop an email to email@example.com along with the Container and Reference number and the customer support team will update accordingly. Alternatively, they can log in with a unique username and password, to track shipment details.
- Cost-effective refrigerated shipping solutions
- APL’s e-services for centralized management of APL shipment information
- Competitive transit times and service reliability
- Looking forward to more avenues in shipping
- Commitment to sustainable global trade
- Maximized cargo safety due to advanced container design
Head Quarter Address
Office No-9, North Buona Vista Drive
#14-01 The Metropolis Tower 1
Telephone Number: 65-6278 9000
Fax Number: 65-6278 4900
Official website: https://www.apl.com
Email IDs: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org