Associated Road Carriers Limited (ARC) was established in 1972. They have a huge transport network which is available in about 585 business hubs distributed in more than 400 cities throughout India. Its registered office is in Kolkata, while the corporate head office is in Secunderabad. Its logo is Garuda, symbolizing the company’s vision of soaring high. The company is constantly challenged to work for the nation’s progress. Every year, about 3.5 million tons of cargo is transported. Clients include leading business firms like Asian Paints, Compton Greaves, Dalmiya Cement, and Bharat Petroleum. The firm has also taken sustainability initiatives in the spheres of education, social development, health, and spiritual programs.
ARC represents people with a will to serve. Their aim is to add more value to the transportation and logistics industry. Every day, consignments are delivered safely to about 5000 destinations. The firm wants to ensure superior performance leading to customer delight through ethical means. The customer support team is very responsive to customer queries or complaints. Customers can provide the name of the company and consignment specifications in the booking inquiry form. One can opt for customized solutions for special needs. Customers are also invited to submit a feedback form, to assess their satisfaction value.
ARC provides a range of transportation services with key features
1. Goods transported include raw materials like iron-ore, industrial products like steel, minerals, and chemicals.
2. They make sure to deliver the consignment timely that includes distributors, wholesalers, and retailers.
3. Full Truck Load and Part Loa: Vehicles on all major routes are GPS tracked
4. Project cargo: Erection and commissioning of heavy and ODC cargo
5. Containerized services: Container body vehicles and loads for FMCG movement as per client requirements
6. Customized solutions:
- Single window for miscellaneous cargo movement
- Escort facilities for high-value consignments
- COD collection facility for clients
- Key account managers for corporate clients
How to track ARC Transport consignment
To track a consignment a client must enter the consignment number provided by the ARC Ltd at the time of shipment booking. All they need is to provide a valid Consignment number. Clients can provide multiple entries and track their status together and click on the Submit button, it will show the current status of your parcel.
- Technology-enabled: GPS enabled tracking on major transportation routes.
- Organized: The supply chain roles are well delegated. Corporate clients can communicate with account managers for availing customized solutions.
- Cargo insurance: Warehouses are insured against undesirable accidents like fire breakouts. The insurance policy provides risk benefits to cover any loss during cargo storage.
- Client-centric: Clients are given the opportunity to rate the company performance in terms of parameters like vehicle placement and staff response.
Head Office Address
For any complaint or feedback, customers can give a call to the customer care number or drop an email to the ARC Transport and they will assist you accordingly:
Om Towers, 9th Floor, Office No-32, Jawaharlal Nehru Road
Kolkata, Pin Code- 700 071 (West Bengal).
Phone Number: 033 – 40253535, 30122412
Fax Number: 033 – 40253555
EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surya Towers, 3rd Floor, Office No- 105, Sardar Patel Road
Secunderabad, Pin Code-500 003 (Telangana)
Phone Number: 040 – 27845400, 39125400
FAX Number: 040 – 27848869
Email id: email@example.com