Associated Global Systems(AGS) was established in 1958. Its distribution network is spread across 96 countries of the U.S. The firm is equipped with facilities for handling shipment of diverse sizes. Its corporate office is at Hyde Park in New York. The offices have advanced amenities like lift-gate and palette jack. With its ground transportation services, it offers just-in-time door to door delivery services at the lowest possible costs anywhere in the US. The company offers seven delivery options including Time-definite delivery, Inside threshold recovery, liftgate, and non-technical installation assembly. The company operates through about 400 logistics centers.
In order to avail services, customers must request quotes by providing information like personal details, address, city, email id, and contact number. AGS offers extensive logistics and transportation services. With its next day services, AGS serves 20,000 communities in the US. The firm provides guaranteed overnight delivery at lower rates than competitors. The supply chain system has adopted the latest technology in all its facets. The company has the expertise needed for safe stocking and distribution of inventory. Drivers can use advanced facilities like POD applications from their smartphones to send shipment updates. There is an emphasis on delivering the utmost efficiency in time and cost.
- White-Glove Delivery(used for safe delivery of items like telecom equipment, industrial equipment, office materials, and retail fixtures)
- AGS Ground service offering J-I-T door to door delivery at low operating costs
- Domestic air services and AGS overnight service for immediate cross-border shipment
- Contract warehousing(inventory stocking and distribution at cost-effective rates)
- AGS Global export and Import freight service
How to track Associated Global Systems the shipment
Once goods are sent using AGS Shipments then online tracking can be done the user-friendly AGS tracking portal. One has to enter the unique AGS tracking number, followed by entering the pin code of the locality. One may also track using other options like shipper reference, consignee reference, handling or hash tracking number.
Customers can also use myAGS login portal, where they can log in with email and password. Alternatively, they can get in touch with customer support representatives using the toll-free contact number 1-800-645-8300. The support team is available to listen to customer complaints about 24 hours of the day.
- Full visibility over the supply chain
- Flexible operations with import logistics co-ordination
- Next day air service for about 20,000 US communities
- Single source control on all purchased items for over 196 U.S. nations
- Effective product return policy for non-satisfied customers
- Latest wireless warehouse technology
3333 New Hyde Park Road New Hyde Park
NY 11042, USA
Corporate Phone Number: 516-627-8910
Fax Number: 516-627-6051
24/7 Nationwide Customer Service Center
The Associated Global Systems (NGS) set up its own customer support to providing prompt services. If you have any queries related to existing booking or complaint, then you may call the NGS customer service at below phone number and they will answer your all questions, you can also send them an email as well:
Phone Number: 1-800-645-8300
Fax Number: (516) 627-8915