In the early 1974, J.D. and Marcia Garrison taken big step by purchasing a small carrier for contract transportation. Growing with only two contracts, 15 trucks and thirty trailers, the Company achieved spectacular success within a span of three years. When its turnover exceeded 1 million dollars, it acquired their first drop deck trailer and began transporting haul tractors. In the year 1980, the Company acquired Texas Instruments personal computer as expansion of its business plans. As a matter of fact, Bennett trucking Inc. has become one of the best service providers in United States of America.
- Best trucking services – With well-located Bennett motor express locations, the Company has begun giving almost every type of trucking service for transportation of different types of goods and commodities in the length and breadth of States.
- Supply chain solutions – Be it any type of difficult transportation need, the excellent supply chain solutions could take care it. The clients could wish to purchase Bennett express lease purchase agreements to get solutions for their tough needs for transportation.
Bennett Motor Express Tracking Online
Tracking is currently available for customers on http://www.bennettig.com/technology/customers/ and you can track just by providing freight order number. It will show the exact status of your trucking online. For this you will have to login to the Bennett’s online portal website. You can also create an account and check your shipment status online.
- Give a call to 800-866-5500 and speak to Bennett’s customer services
- Provide your phone number and email
- The customer support team will send registration link on your email.
- Create your own account by following email’s link
- After creating new user id and password, you will be able to track your shipment using Bennett’s portal.
Track by calling Customer Service
Other simple yet best option is to give a call to the Bennett motor express’ customer service and request for latest status of your shipment.
- Dial to 800-866-5500
- Mention your reference number to customer-care executive
- You would get the most updated status of your consignment in transit.