Beacon Intermodal Leasing was established in the year 2008 which is also known as BMOU. They have a tracking system online that can be used to track and trace the container in real-time. As a group Company of Mistubishi Leasing and Finance Ltd, this container service provider is part of the global leasing Company, based in Japan. As an international leasing Company of containers, it provides a wide range of leasing options. To add to it, the Company also provides container resale and asset management services. It backs up its services with a global network of agents and offices. It has a team of dedicated operational professionals to work round-the-clock with the clients to meet their operational requirements. Backed up by more than two decades of experience in container service, the Company has achieved an outstanding reputation on the international front.
List of Services Available
Container leasing service – Beacon leasing gives outstandingly flexible leasing options tailor-made to the needs of the clients. Its services include long-term container leasing, lease purchases of the containers, master-leases of containers, life-style leases, and Japanese operating leases with call options.
Asset management services – Beacon does active management of container portfolios for the third-party investors. This service could give enormous benefits to the customers in matters of transportation through containers.
Container resale service – It also sells pre-owned containers maintained by it in excellent conditions. This is an important service because the pre-owned containers could last for longer periods.
Track BMOU Beacon Intermodal Container Online
Customers who sent their goods using BMOU container can use tracking system by providing the container number. This is how the container lookup tools look like:
Follow below steps to check your container status in real time:
- Log on to its tracking page here
- Enter your container number.
- Click on “look up” button below.
- You would get the latest status of the container in transit.
Log on to Registered Account
This is another option provided by Beacon (BMOU) company, where customers can log-in to their account and check the shipment status.
- Log on to your registered account using the above given link.
- Enter your “user-name” and “password”.
- Click on “sign-in” below.
- You would get the latest position of your container in transit from your registered account.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Number: +1-800-760-6260
- Customer Care Number: +1-617-345-5600
- Asia Contact Number: +852-3487-8810
- United States: +1-646-850-8007 and +1-646-850-8007
- Europe: +49 -040-18291771
Head Office Address
Beacon Intermodal Leasing, LLC
Office at 111 Huntington Avenue
Boston MA 02199