Bollore Logistics is a one-stop destination for business to business e-commerce sales and processing services. It is an ISO 9001 certified firm. Bollore Logistics believes in the power of a globally integrated network. It has emerged as an international transport and logistics leader. Bollore Logistics offers its clients with multiple services. In the near future, the company forwards to integrating well-known payment gateways for B2B expansion. The firm hires about 20600 people for its various operational units.
Bollore Logistics has built its own powerful network that has nearly 107 and 609 work sites. Services are available in Africa, America, Asia, Pacific, Europe, and Middle East South Asia. Right through the processes of consolidation to chartering, Bolloré Logistics provides efficient solutions to meet timely delivery and cost-effectiveness. Due to its cohesive working units at major port hubs, there are no delayed shipments. The firm has entered into a global joint venture with Oro Inc. For, greater flexibility and faster access to local markets, the firm has developed Value-added inventory management. The sustainability policy of the firm rests upon the core pillars of ensuring honest practices, providing customers with sustainable supply chain solutions, acting as a committed employer and pursuing strength in relations with stakeholders.
services can be distributed into 5 core categories
1) Multi-modal transport: They also provide Air transport and Ocean transport services with full container load consolidation solutions(FCL), LCL, breakbulk and chartering.
2) Customs and regulatory compliance: Customised analysis and expert assistance, handling of customs operations
3) Open land transport services including Road Transport pickup delivery and container haulage and rail transport through Africa and Asia Europe Waterways transport
4) Express transport: This type of service including International door to door shipment of documents and small packages with guaranteed next day and 5-day delivery.
5) Value-added services with qualitative and quantitative controls, Reverse logistics
Tracking Bollore Logistics Consignment
Clients can use the Universal shipment tracking option for tracking consignments. The company provides customers with visibility and full control over shipments.
There are two ways to track Bollore Logistics, using BL/AWS or House Bill number or by logging to the portal website.
Those customers who already have the Login ID and Password can be an online portal to check delivery status:
For check online status click here. Alternatively, clients can call respective representatives in their country.
- Market Expertise
- End to end control of supply chains
- Value-added integrated information systems
- Complete visibility of operations throughout the supply chain.
- Optimized supply chain logistics through design deployment and coordination of integrated solutions
- Offering best service at the best price
Bollore Logistics Head Quarter Address:
Office No-31-32, Quai de Dion Bouton
Bollore Logistics provided its helpline number to its customer that can be used to track the shipment, share feedback or even complaint as well:
Telephone Number: +33-1-46-96-44-33
Fax Number: +33-1-46-96-31-49