Braun’s Express is a well known Massachusetts based privately owned freight transport company. It provides services in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest United States. The firm has been working since the early 1930s. It was firstly owned by Joe Braun of Medway, Massachusetts. The pilot project commenced with a single truck.
Today, the company has about 8 terminals, while the operations are supported by 100’s of trucks and trailers. The fleet includes 48’ and 53’ Dry vans, apart from sleepers, dry cabs, and straight trucks. The company hires 300 employees, backed up by technological support. At Braun’s, it is believed that innovation is the secret to providing the best possible customer service.
Braun’s Express is one of the leading supply chain management service provider for carpeting and flooring products. It provides a wide range of transportation and logistics solutions. The firm has its own complete handling equipment. It promises prompt and damage-free delivery of goods. The company promises better service through better people, better equipment and the latest technology application.
In 2004, the company took a step towards the reduction of petroleum consumption. It joined hands with Environmental Protection Agency’s SmartWay. The company has invested in many fuel-saving technologies like adopting aerodynamic components and improved control systems. In 2010, the SmartWay certified trailers were used for the first time.
The company has also invested in philanthropic endeavors. Some of them include initiatives for fighting against cystic fibrosis and supporting education development.
- LTL and Full Truckload Shipment
- Local and over the road transport
- Warehousing solutions
- Freight transportation
- Special services like Liftgate delivery
How to Track Brauns Express Consignment
The company provides web-based shipment tracking option for its customers. Customers can use the Braun’s Express Quick Tracking option, by entering just the tracking id in the slot provided.
Follow the below steps:
1) Get your POD or BOL number ready
2) Go to this page
3) Enter your reference number carefully
4) Click on GO button
5) This will show the current shipment status
Alternatively, call customer service of Brauns Express at 1-800-654-0055 and provide them the POD/BOL number. And they will assist you.
- Hybrid Electric straight truck: About 10 years back Braun’s added a new Freightliner M2 straight truck. Such a system improved fuel economy substantially over diesel systems.
- 1st Trucking company to earn SmartWay certification: In 2009, Braun’s became the first-ever trucking company to get certified by EPA’s SmartWay. It achieved the feat after including 18 green vehicles in its fleet.
- Ongoing research: The company experts research on fuel efficiency and process improvements on a consistent basis.
- Smart interface: Braun’s enables customers to access its smart tools like transit time calculator or opt for email invoices. Customers can use the Enhanced tracking option to access images of shipment in transit.
Braun’s Express Head Quarter Address
Office No- 10 Tandem Way
If you have any queries related to a new booking or tracking your goods, you can directly call to the Braun’s Express customer service at below given number. Or, you can also drop an email and they will update you within 2 business days:
Toll-Free Number: (800) 654-0055
Telephone Number: (508) 473-8405
Fax Number: (508) 473-8284
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org