CAP Logistics pursues the mission of becoming the best-in-class expedited logistics provider, by focussing on innovation and customer service. It has been serving the industry for 37 years. Its most recent icons display multidirectional arrows, implying CAP’s full-service offering. Recently it’s shipment capacity has gone past 400 tons of freight, while the distribution network has spread to about 68 countries. The CAP worldwide division has been honored with the Presidential Award for Export service. CAP Logistics has also taken sustainability initiatives. They have been associated with a green idea called Growing Veterans program, enabling military veterans to cultivate their own food.
The firm’s value chain system is very dynamic. It has been increasingly embraced by new processes and technology. The primary assets where the firm has invested include airplanes and trucks. The firm provides business support to growing enterprises helping them in their advancement.
CAP order management is a big helping tool for customers. CAP Logistics offers the benefits of shipment visibility for goods in transit. CAP Logistics offers a singular point of contact providing access to multiple transportation systems and expert logistics. Customers are treated like family members. For complaint resolution, clients can contact informed and experienced people.
How to Track CAP Logistics Shipment?
Customers can use an online freight tracking system. One has to provide a tracking number in the slot provided and click on Track Shipment. This will display the consignment status.
For shipment tracking, clients can also call on the number 800-227- 2471. Else they can drop in an email with a query to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer care is available 24*7 and is highly responsive.
- Aircraft charter: Ensuring shipment will be delivered rapidly and cost-effectively.
- Ground: Navigating interstate or remote back road with vast ground transportation network.
- Air expedite: Providing a range of on-demand air solutions.
- International Air and Ocean: CAP worldwide solves all challenges faced while transporting goods through air and ocean.
- Project management: Personalised management services for simplifying project management.
- Managed transportation: Consultancy for clients to solve business hurdles.
- Consultancy solutions for promoting business.
- A single platform providing instant access to multiple transportation and expert logistics.
- CAPwAir system providing supporting processes and technology.
- Five-star customer service and online freight tracking system.
- Customized transportation solutions with the support of CAP’s Logistics operation specialists.
Head Quarter Address:
Office no- 4120, Jackson St, Denver,
Colorado, Zip code- 80216, U.S.A
For any complaint or suggestion, customer car reach to the CAP Logistics support team using below helpline and toll free number:
Phone Number: +1-303-333-3800
Fax Number: +1-303-333-3802
Toll-Free Number: +1-800-227-2471