CCX is part of Conway Freight and the Company is a distinguished less-than-truckload freight services provider, headquartered in Ann Arbor. As the biggest division of Conway, the Company has recruited more than 16000 employees and operates from more than 365 locations. The Company has at its disposal 16000 dock doors and 32, 750 tractors, and trailers. In the year 2006 had revenues of 2.6 billion dollars. On the 9th of September 2015, Conway was taken over by CEO Bradley Jacobs of XPO Logistics. Exactly over one year, on 27th October 2016, XPO Logistics sold its truckload division to Canadian based TransForce for $ 558 million in cash.
1) LTL Services – CCX was a distinguished less-than-truckload company. With its economical less-than-truckload services, the Company spares the customers from spending on expensive truckload services. With dependable less-than-truckload solutions, the Company gives full-service satisfaction to its customers.
2) Services by dry-van – As dry van services are currently mostly in demand for truckload shipping, the Company sends freight in sealed and completely enclosed trailers. Such services have excellent benefits in terms of time and cost management and those have got appreciation from its clients.
3) Expedited services – When the customers have specific demands, the Company has for them specifically designed expedited services to meet their necessities. The expedited services have the support of the best technology and time management.
4) Reefer trailers – The Company has the best reefer trailers to deliver perishable commodities, like medicine and food products. The refrigerated trailers could keep the products fresh for the entire transit period.
5) Flatbed and heavy haul carriers – For the over-sized machinery and vehicles, the Company provides flatbed and heavy-haul carriers. Such oversized cargo could get delivered at the destinations, where special projects get carried on.
6) Services in international areas – The Company also provides its services in international places. It is a trusted carrier at all the international places. With excellent technology and time management techniques, it carries on services at the international locations.
7) Additional capabilities services – The company could provide specifically empowered services to its clients at every place. It could design specific services and get them executed when it gets such requests from its clients.
How to Track CCX Trucking Online
CCX is now a company of Canadian based Transforce, provided tracking option to track your cargoes in transit.
Otherwise, you can call the customer care of CCX Trucking 800-426-6929 to track your shipment. The details of your cargo or trucking will be provided by the customer support and you would get the exact position of your cargo in transit.
4880 Venture Dr, Ann Arbor,
MI 48108, United States
For any other queries related to shipment tracking or complaint, you can contact CCX Trucking company at below given number:
Phone: +1 734-994-6600