When it comes to excellence in trucking, Daimler Trucks in North America keeps the steady, important, meaningful, and constructive impact on the world’s market in trucking. The reason behind its success lies in keeping a strong commitment towards the customers.
The Daimler Trucks North America has always remained focused on building a better truck and it has replaced steel with aluminum to make spare parts. The Company has completed 75 years of existence and innovation and dedication to services have remained its key strengths. Later on, Leland James changed his Company’s name to Freightliner Corporation in the year 1942. Later on, it became North America’s main heavy-duty vehicle manufacturer. In the post-world-war-II scenario, the production of trucks increased multifold. As the sales continued for decades, Dalmier Benz acquired the Company in the year 1981. It doubled the sale of trucks in the next 10 years.
1) Alliance parts – The Company has more than 50 product lines that cater to the commercial transportation industry by selling dependable brand new spare parts and accessories. The spare parts and accessories are available for all the makes and models. This makes the trucks stay on the roads.
2) Freightliner trucks – Freightliner trucks do the manufacturing of class 5-8 models of trucks that give service to a wide range of commercial vehicle applications. The Company has always remained committed to innovation, high-end technology, and immediate response to customers’ complaints makes the Company immensely popular. The trucks’ interiors and exteriors are strongly built to last longer.
3) Select Trucks – At select trucks, ultimately the clients’ dream materializes into reality. Established in 1977, this organization was incepted to serve a retail distributor network for Damier trucks in North America. This organization deals in the best quality used trucks and it sources the spare-parts from throughout North-America. The outlets of this type of vehicle are spread throughout the U.S.A.
4) Financial services – They are also offering specific financial services.
- Thomas Built Buses
- Freightliner Custom Chassis
- Used trucks and components
last known yearly revenue: $8.5 Billion
- Capgemini: $86k
- Jeppesen Sanderson: $81k
- JM Family Enterprises: $76k
- Medica Health Plans: $76k
- ABB: $76k
How to apply for a job?
Daimler Trucks North America open vacancy for several posts, if you are interested to apply then you may check out this link: https://daimler.taleo.net
- Accounting & Finance -$67k
- Sales & Retail -$57k
- Administrative & Office – $51k
- Human Resources -$49k
- Computer & IT – $86k
- General Manager – $115k
- Integration Architect – $108k
- Team Leader – $105k
Quick Overview of Daimler Trucks North America
|Parent organizer||Daimler AG|
|Total Employee:||34,015 (in 2017)|
|Industry:||Transportation Equipment Manufacturing|
|Glassdoor review:||3.8/5 out of 100|
|Headquarter:||Portland, Oregon, United States|
If you have used Daimler Trucks North America services or worked in this company and wanted to add reviews then please add your comment below.