Liquid Trucking is a Company, consisting of around 235 employees. The Company has 150 drivers in its staff and they are well-trained and experienced in handling liquid cargo. Almost 50% of the drivers have spent more than 5 years with the Company. Established in 1989, the Liquid Trucking Company has built up a huge reputation for trucking liquid cargo. As the Company has realized that the transportation of liquid products is not easy, the Company spends a lot of money on drivers’ training and motivation. Being a family-owned and operated business, the Company understands the emphasis of family and personal time and it works hard for the drivers as they work hard for the Company.
Types of Services Available
1) Best fleet of carriers- Its fleet consists of mostly Freightliner tractors. Equipped with dash cameras that keep watch over the hood, the carrier remains protected from any mishap. The tractor also has APU, option idle, or an aftermarket system for added safety features of the vehicle. Just to keep the vehicle in top shape, the Company does not allow any pet to board the vehicle. However, it allows persons over the age of 10 to travel in the tractor.
2) Best transportation of bulk liquids– As transportation of liquid, fuel, or gas is a risky job, liquid trucking is one of the largest fuel trucking companies in the U.S.A. The Company is a distinguished and largest tank trucking company that caters to liquid transportation services to the Midwest, continental US, and Canada. When it comes to safety, the Company maintains the highest standards.
3) Hazmat Carrier
4) Tank Wash Facility
- Industry ethanol
- Bulk Liquid
- Any Bulk Liquid Product
- Food Grade
Last known yearly revenue: $30 Million
How to apply for a job?
Time to time Liquid Trucking open vacancy for several truck driver jobs, if you are interested to apply then you can check out this link: https://liquidtrucking.com/tag/careers/
- 24/7 paid – no free time.
- Average $0.50 to $0.58 per mile
- Performance and length of service bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Uniforms provided
- payment Weekly
Quick Overview of Liquid Trucking
|Founder:||Roger Schmidt and Mike Beins|
|Truck Driver:||54 (source)|
|Glassdoor reviews:||1.0/5 out 100|
|Headquarter:||108 E Bay Rd, Plattsmouth, NE 68048, United States|