Coyote Logistics LLC is based in Chicago. The firm provides a single point of contact for diverse supply chain projects with consistent service, regardless of project difficulties. Currently, Coyote has the capacity of transporting 10,000 tons of load per day. Its unflinching commitment acts as the factor behind Coyote’s continued global expansion.
Coyote Logistics is equipped with 650 private and dedicated fleets. It’s dedicated fleet services are smart enough to act according to market volatility. Coyote strives to proceed in the shipping business with a focus on integrity and acquiring expertise. It is also a SmartWay Transport Partner.
The firm adopts an integrated approach to solving any complex supply chain challenges. It’s IT team devises innovative technology solutions. Clients get to access a centralized marketplace for identifying the most appropriate solutions for distinct business needs. Manual tasks are automated through EDI or API integration. Digital solutions provided include quoting, tendering, tracking and settlement.
Coyote Flex solutions help in meeting the high volume capacity needs of clients. Clients can performance metrics for shipping and receiving points. The firm has developed a centralized system for data collection. It is known for delivering smarter supply chain solutions and strategic insights.
Grane Transportation is also based in Illinois providing similar services.
Coyote also has a Transportation Management System(TMS). With TMS, business partners can grow in a dynamic world. Coyote Go-to provides its drivers of the facility of location sharing. Drivers thus have the Coyote load board right in the palm. Using drivers can submit load bids, request fees, etc.
- FTL – Transportation takes place in Dry van, refrigerated, temperature-controlled, open-deck, flatbed, RGN, step-deck, over-dimensional and heavy haul, Truckload freight capacity is maximized resulting in raised efficiency and better distribution.
- LTL – It includes Traditional and partial LTL. Providing optimal coverage, pricing for the business, portfolio diversification, and procurement streamlining.
- Intermodal – Network analyses helping clients to identify modal conversions, leveraging web portals for real-time visibility, single point of contact for capacity and pricing, includes wholesale and drayage.
- Air and ocean – Managing freight forwarding from origin to Destination and co-ordination of tracking.
- Cross border freight – Building capacity solutions with trusted providers, every step of the cross border process from sourcing to coordinating with custom brokers is facilitated.
- Supply chain – Customised solutions to match high volume needs, the strategic balance of technology and human support
Tracking Coyote Logistics Shipment
Clients can track the shipment by accessing the login section of the Coyote Logistics webpage. Shipments tracked by entering a unique user id and password.
Visit here to Sign in to the portal.
If you don’t have an account then you call the Coyote Logistics support team to 877-6-COYOTE.
1. Drivers have location sharing facility(Coyote Go-to)
2. Data intelligence-enabled logistics systems for enhanced efficiency
3. Coyote flex solutions for smart supply chain solutions
4. TMS for facilitating businesses’ growth
Head Quarter Address
Office No-2545 W. Diversey Avenue
3rd Floor Chicago, Illinois,
Zip code-60647, U.S.A
For any query related to shipment or complaint, customer can call to the Coyote Logistics helpline number or drop an email, details are given below:
Telephone Number: +1-877-626-9683
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com