EFW is one of the most prominent domestic and global freight forwarders in the U.S.A., the Company has created customized excellent logistics solutions. Be it air, ground, or ocean freight, the Company is capable of delivering world-class logistics solutions for its clients all over the world. The Company has clients in the U.S.A and in every part of the world. The Clients hail from e-Commerce, government, automotive, healthcare, and technology fields. By making extensive coverage in North America and all over the world, it has created an unrivalled reputation in the market. As it has support from Estes Express Lines, it has a unique position in the market for its great capacity.
Services and Capacities
- Exhibit Plus services– Among its available services, “exhibit plus services” are the best. Such services have features like guaranteed on-time delivery, no-wait time charges, complete liability, and free storage and warehousing between two
- Exhibit Saver Services– This service has premium services, such as low base rate facility, and inclusion of fuel surcharge. Such services are extremely beneficial for the clients as they avail services at lower costs.
- Expedited Services– Expedited services have specific features like availability of next flight, ground expedited service, service for delivery on the next day, and second day by air. The expedited services are specifically designed to execute any specific job.
- Specialized services– In its range of specialized services, it includes complete paperwork preparation, in-transit emails, crating and packaging, and air-ride and blanket wrap.
- Standard transportation services– Such services include door-to-door standard transit in less-than-truckload and full truckload services.
- Canadian and inter–continental services– Among the Canadian and inter-continental services, there are customized services, such as seamless transportation door-to-door services, bond reimbursement assistance, and customs brokerage services, etc.
EFW Tracking is Easy
Provide your tracking number to check the EFW shipment status. Alternatively, you may call the EFW helpline number 855-433-9669 and find the status of your goods.
Please do the following steps to track your cargo in transit;
- Enter your tracking number.
- Click on the “track” button.
- You would get the most updated status of your consignment in transit.
- You could always track and avail your status until you get the delivery.
EFW Headquarter Address:
100 Gateway Centre Parkway,
Richmond, VA 23235
Here is the phone number of EFW that can be used to raise a complaint or to find any information about the booking:
Phone Number: 804-205-5907
Fax Number: 804-230-4605
Toll-Free Number: 855-433-9669
Email id: EFWcontroltower@EFWnow.com, Sales@EFWnow.com