Holland Regional is an ISO 9001:2008 certified firm. Its headquarters are in Holland, Mich. They have provided a tracking solution to check USF Holland Freight shipment status. Over 90 years of its establishment, it has established a name as the best transportation services provider. Its distribution network covers the United States and Canada. It is a leader in providing LTL services. The firm is dedicated to environmental sustainability. It also provides promising career opportunities. Students get financial support, by joining the firm as part-time truck drivers. For such reasons, it has been felicitated with Quest for Quality Award. It has also received CSA and CTPAT certificate.
Founded in 1929, today the Holland Regional given its tracking system to the customer to check the shipment status online. Holland Regionalassures clients of on-time freight delivery. Holland Regional has 58 service centers, out of which 4 are in Canada. Its operations are supported by 6,886 trailers and 4,190 tractors. All its service centers are well equipped. Most of those have lift-gate services. The information system is client-friendly. Client’s can easily find Transit times using origin, destination, etc. Clients can also use mobile tools and routing software for the best booking decisions. Clients can find a service center using the service center locator facility. Clients can also file a loss and damage claim form.
1) Next day: Holland Regional is providing exceptional next day services for 85 years. It is known for delivering on-time performance and damage-free handling.
2) Regional: The peripheral regions can get products delivered to their doorsteps within 2-3 days.
3) Specialized solutions: Holland Regional acts as 3rd party logistics providers.
4) Consolidation and Distribution solutions: LTL shipments are provided while keeping transportation costs minimum.
5) Freeze protection: Shipments are kept above a safe temperature level.
6) HNRY Logistics: It acts as a single outlet for satisfying all client needs, with the aid of trucking infrastructure and technology.
7) Cross border-Canada: Holland Regional provides hassle-free shipment across Canadian borders due to Pre-Arrival Review System(PARS) system.
8) Chemical and Hazmat: Chemicals and hazardous materials are safely transported.
The core values of the firm are
1) Hard work and continuous improvement
2) Integrity in all associations
3) Respect towards each individual
4) Excellence in all facets of customer service
5) Safety through the entire value chain
Tracking Holland Regional Shipment?
The tracking portal is very user-friendly. One can track consignment using the Bill of Lading (BOL) or Purchase Order (PO) number. The client also needs to fill ZIP or postal code.
Customers can track a maximum of 11 shipments sent via USF Holland Regional.
Enter the PRO number or BOL/PO Number and click on the Track it button to check the shipment status. Click on this page to go to the official tracking page.
They can opt for various facilities like rate quotes, on-spot quotes, Bills of Lading(BOL), pick-up requests, transit time, shipment status, service report, and location tracking, etc. Clients can also get in touch with customer care at 866-465-5263.
Head Quarter Address
700 S. Waverly Road
Holland, MI 49423
For any feedback or complaint, customers can give a call to the helpline number of Holland Regional and they will be able to address your queries.
For General Inquiries: 800-456-6322
Pickups and Tracking/Tracing: 866-465-5263
Main Phone: 616-395-5000
Hiring Hotline: 844-617-6411