Having started on its journey in the year 1998, JW Truck Sales is now a one-stop-shop for all trucking needs. Not only do they sell new and used trucks and accessories, but they also offer excellent maintenance assistance too with their service department dedicated to the purpose.
The JW Truck Sales Inc put their old and used trucks for sale, here are the most common inventory they have:
- Service Bodies
- Box Truck and Vans
- Buckets and Cranes
- Box Trucks and Vans
- Dump Trucks
They also offer a wide range of truck accessories including toolboxes, van interiors, ladder racks, wheels & tires, lift kits, custom toolboxes, and more.
Being family-owned, JW Truck Sales extends personal support and assistance to every individual customer taking great care of each one of them. Over the years, the company has earned the trust of all offering fair prices for vehicles and trade.
They operate through the following departments-
Sales Finance Department
The JW Trucks finance department arranges loans for a single truck purchase or for multiple units from trustworthy lenders. They offer convenient zero down payment options while their turnaround time is quick. One only has to go through a simple procedure to qualify for the loans. The rates they offer are competitive too. They have knowledgeable staffs who are experts in vehicle financing and they are more than happy to help their customers.
JW Truck Sales has a service department with skilled staff experts in truck mechanics. They are always ready to serve their customers making sure that they are up and running with a fair deal of consistency. With their efficient and timely maintenance service, their customers are assured that they’ll have their equipment operating smoothly and efficiently for years to come. Having been around for more than two decades, the JW Trucks Service Department is fully capable of taking care of all trucking needs.
You may also consider Schneider Trailers for sale here.
Reliability is crucial to trucking companies and JW Truck Sales have the expertise and the experience to keep your equipment at its prime always. Their customers can reach on (678) 601-5660 for telephonic assistance or for booking an appointment. JW Truck Sales makes sure that their customers’ equipment is out of their shop as early as possible so that they are back to work soon. They perform all types of jobs from tires and brakes to major diesel and gas repairs.
JW Truck Sales are also experts in outfitting company trucks. They offer interior bin packages, ladder racks, fifth wheels, step rails, and more.
They offer the following packages:
- Premium Oil Change (Gas) $34.99 (up to 5 quarts and conventional oil filter)
- Premium Oil Change (Diesel) $94.99 (up to 15 quarts)
- Premium Coolant System Flush $99.99 (plus the price of a radiator cap)
- Premium Transmission System Flush $129.95 (normal), $159.95 (extreme)
- Premium Fuel Injection System Flush $154.99 (plus the price of a fuel filter)
- Premium Power Steering Flush $79.95
- Brake System Flush $79.95
- Premium Differential Flush $129.95 (normal), $139.95 (heavy-duty)
- Coolant Exchange with conditioner $79.99
- Transmission Fluid exchange with conditioner $99.99
- Differential Fluid exchange $59.99 (post-trac additive extra)
- Transfer Case Fluid exchange $59.99 (conventional fluid)
- Headlight Restoration $49.99
- Monday to Friday: From 8 am to 7 pm
- Saturday: From 8 am to 6 pm
- Sunday closed
- Monday to Friday: From 7 am to 6 pm
- Saturday: 8 am to 3 pm
- Sunday closed
How to Apply for a Job?
From time to time JW Trucks open vacancies for several posts like Sales, Truck Repair Technicians, etc. Interested candidates can call directly to Mr. Paul Jones at (678) 714-0008
Head Office Address
3585 Wallis Road,
GA 30542, United States
JW Truck Sales Contact Information
For any query related to buying pre-owned trucks or vans, you can call the customer care of JW Truck Sales at the below phone number:
- Phone: 678-714-0008
- Website: https://www.jwtrucks.com/
The equipment offered by JW Truck Sales is always in good working condition. They guarantee that the equipment they sell shall be reliable and genuine.