Enter your tracking number of Laparkan Cargo for an online track and trace that allow checking the shipment delivery status. Laparkan was born in 1983 from a need of the Caribbean community in the US and Canada to send items to their homelands. Set up by three Guyanese friends, Laparkan started its journey from Toronto, Canada. It facilitated the shipment of gifts, supplies, and other items to various places in the Caribbean.
Bolstered by the initial success, Laparkan spread its wings across the US with offices in New York and Miami. It also started operating from multiple locations in UK, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, and Jamaica. Laparkan has since ventured into domains like travel, office equipment, financial services, etc. As part of its continuous efforts to upgrade and add on to its facilities, Laparkan has taken up 150,000+ sq ft warehouse space in Miami, and introduced the latest Cargo Management System, along with several call centers.
Over the years, Laparkan has embraced cutting-edge technology and implemented new-age HR practices to ensure a heightened working atmosphere for its 1,000+ employees. It delivers a seamless service experience for its customers, working on the principles of integrity, transparency, and commitment.
As a stalwart in freight delivery, Laparkan has a wide range of services for its customers. Some of them are:
- Air Freight – Laparkan has been connecting different points in the Caribbean via wide-body Boeing 767 carriers for almost 2 decades, Laparkan Airways. It has direct connections to Trinidad, Guyana, Suriname, and Barbados. It carries a wide variety of cargo, including live animals, oversized cargo, hazardous cargo, and industrial goods, too. It also has a small package/courier service, express air freight, and a Private Mail Box.
- Ocean Freight – Through 17 offices in the US and close to 20 agents in the Caribbean, Laparkan provides state of the art level ocean freight services. The company handles Full Container Load (FCL), Less than Container Load (LCL), and personal effects shipments. Laparkan offers dedicated weekly sailings and air/sea consolidation. Other services include warehousing & distribution, customs clearance, door-to-door service, multimodal transportation, and pickup and delivery. Laparkan’s agent network is spread across Europe & Asia as well, besides North & Central America.
Apart from these services, Laparkan also provides marine services, industrial cargo shipping, project cargo shipping, personal effects shipping, marine insurance, and exhibition cargo movement.
Once the cargo or packet has been handed over to Laparkan then track and trace can be done using Air Waybill number. Laparkan has the latest technology-enabled tracking facility embedded in its website.
1) Choose Air Waybill or Pickup Order from the drop-down menu
2) Enter the number without any space
3) Click on Track
4) This will show the current shipment status
Another way to track Laparkan shipment is to call the customer care at (305) 836-4393, provide your Bill of Lading or Pickup order and they will provide the latest shipment status.
If you don’t want to call then you can drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to track and trace the Laparkan shipment. And the customer service will reply you within 2 business day.
Laparkan Corporate Head office address:
3775 N.W 77th Street
Miami, Fl 33147
Here is the customer care number of Laparkan that you can use to connect with their customer service for new shipment booking or register your complaint:
Telephone Number: (305) 836-4393
Fax Number: (305) 693-5515
Email id: email@example.com