Magnum Trucking has always earned the appreciation of being the most ethical Company as it gives its employees the opportunities to work hard and grow in their careers. The Magnum Company has forever engaged its equipment and facilities to bring development in strategic development of clients’ base. By making use of state-of-the-art equipments and efforts, it has remained successful in bringing continuous improvement.
Established in the year 1978 under the name of Gadberry Inc, it was later incorporated as Magnum Ltd in the year 1981. Right from its inception, it has made its best efforts to focus on the true needs of its clients.
How to Track Magnum Trucking
Once you have hand-over your logistics to the Magnum Trucking then online tracking will be easy. All you need is the Magnum PRO tracking number to check the delivery status.
- Enter your Magnum Pro Bill number
- Click on “Track” button
- You would get the latest updates of your consignment in transit.
Use above method, customers can track Magnum Trucking in less than one minute of time.
Customer Care Number
Apart from online delivery tracking, customers can also call to the Magnum helpline number or drop an email to get instant support:
- Toll Free Number: +1-800-726-7510
- Pickup Request Phone Number: 800-726-8952
- Pickup Request: email@example.com
Magnum Trucking Headquarter Address
Magnum Corporate Office
3000 7TH AVENUE NORTH
FARGO, ND 58102
- Truckload service – Although, it remained very challenging, Magnum has successfully met the challenges in dealing with the logistics requirements of its clients. It has dealt with most of the challenges successfully for more than 35 years.
- Less-than-truckload service – Magnum has remained a leader in giving less-than-truckload (LTL) service to its customers. The service is available for its customers in the upper Midwest.
- Warehouse – Be it traditional or complex, Magnum has set up warehouses strategically and it could store every type of consignment with great care. As its partner, it could greatly maximize the transportation benefits of its clients in time and expenditure.
- Logistics – At present, it handles various logistical needs of its clients like truckload, less-than-truckload, or specialized needs in transportation.
- Dedicated logistics – In this category of service, it could take care of the dedicated logistics of its customers. This service is exclusively dedicated to the clients, who need dedicated fleet of vehicles for their exclusive requirements.