Palletline is among the UK’s leading palletized distribution specialist. It was launched in 1992. Palletline services are available on the whole of the European continent. Apart from Central Hub, it has depots in 6 areas including Leicestershire Hub, Northern Hub, Scottish Hub, and Swindon Hub. The firm headquarters are in Birmingham. Palletline works on the Hub and spoke distribution method for maximum efficiency. Every pallet is reliably transported across the UK and Europe. It has expertise in the delivery of single or multiple pallet consignments.
Through continuous innovation, it sets itself apart in the highly competitive and challenging environment of today. The firm is committed to delivering services that add value to the supply chain. The dedicated teams are fast and efficient. There is an assurance of efficient services nationwide. The company was honored with ROSPA Transport, Storage and Distribution Best in Sector Award.
Palletline’s services guarantee reliable and cost-effective delivery. Services include:
- Next day and Express: Consignments are delivered to the destination as soon as possible.
- European service: The company offers pallet delivery and value for money for all movements across Europe. It provides services at competitive rates and transparent tracking facilities.
- Value-added services: These include features like timed delivery, tail lift deliverables, handball at the point of delivery along with a reverse and third-party collections.
- Lift-Assist: In order to reduce the risk of injury to employees, the Lift Assist is a feature in which a standard tail lift can deliver up to a maximum of 750 kg.
- Environmental services: The company provides sustainable services including dedicated waste management services.
How to Track Palletline Consignment
The Track and Trace system provides complete visibility across the UK and European countries. Palletline Consignments delivery can be tracked using the Track-POD feature.
All you need to provide the Order ID or Booking Reference number and click on Track order and it will display the current consignment status.
One can use the POD Login feature by entering an email address and password. Customers can also track consignment by dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, clients can call customer support using telephonic service, for calling on +44(0)121-767-6870.
- The lift-assist initiative is an award-winning feature at Palletline which minimizes on-site risk for employees.
- Innovative business models to reduce transit time on the road for safety and prompt delivery.
- Reinventing the industry standards by combining customer service quality with unique Contrado technology
- Honored by the Royal Society for the prevention of accidents (RoSPA)
Head Quarter Address
The Palletline Centre
Birmingham, Zipcode- B37 7HB,
Marston Green, England
Telephone Number: +44 (0)121-767-6870
Fax Number: +44 (0)121-782-8682
Email id: email@example.com