Pam Transport Inc. was started in early 1980. It was founded by Paul Allen Maestri. The pilot project began with 5 Freightliner tractors and 15 trailers. Its corporate office is situated in Northwest Arkansas Ozark Mountains that comes under Tontitown Arkansas. Other facilities are situated in North Little Rock(AR), Indianapolis(IN), Romulus(MI), North Jackson(OH), Willard(OH), Memphis(TN), Irvinc(TX), Laredo(TX), Mexico.
In 1984, the company achieved a feat in the transportation sector by owning 100 tractors and 160 trailers. The transportation holding unit was set up in 1986. Pam Transport is proud to become a publicly-traded firm under NASDAQ in 1986. In 2003, the firm acquired McNeill Trucking company Inc. and East Coast Transport and Logistics LLC. It continues to provide safe product delivery by focusing on equipment maintenance. Drivers at all stages are invited to join the workforce.
The firm provides a wide range of services like Dry and Truckload, Intermodal, Logistics services in the manufacturing and automotive industries. Today, Pam Transport Inc. operates a fleet of 2000 tractors and 6000 trailers. Pam Transport Inc. delivers just-in-time freight management solutions. The company pursues the slogan ‘Our service makes the difference’.
Experienced A class drivers are highly demanded. A CDL school provides new candidates with paid on the job training. The company helps its intern drivers earn a CDL license of a certain cadre, according to one’s driving prowess. The company also runs a lease program for people passionate about truck driving but not owning a truck.
Pam Transport Inc. provides the following services
- Dry Van: Pam Transport with the latest and well-maintained fleet to deliver optimized modern flat van truckload shipments.
- Expedited: Offering reliable and precise delivery of time-critical inventory.
- Logistics: Logistics division offers both asset and non-asset based needs.
- Dedicated services: Going beyond basic transport to offering customized solutions and services to help customers raise profitability
How to track Pam Transport consignment
In order to contact the company customers can access the contact us section and fill all information. One has to enter First name, Last name, Email address, phone number, area of interest, subject, and a message describing one’s specific concern. Registered customers can track the shipment by logging in with a unique username and password.
Alternatively, customers can call the helpline number 800-879-7261 to track and trace the Pam Transport shipment.
- Experienced provider of just-in-time(JIT) freight transportation and management
- CDL school for driving apprenticeship for new joiner
- Lease program for amateur drivers
- Offering schemes for generating profits for customers
Pam Transport Headquarter address:
297 West Henri de Tonti Blvd
Tontitown, AR 72770
The Pam Transport provided its phone number so that the customer can contact them for any queries related to existing or new bookings. Below given contact number can also be used to register a complaint regarding any booking:
- Toll-Free Number: 800-879-7261
- Phone Number: 479-361-9111
- Fax Number: (479) 361-5338
- Sales Number: (479) 361-5438
- Website: https://www.pamtransport.com/