Established in 1990 by Greg Fox, Performance freight tracking is a family-owned and operated corporation. It began with the sole aim of servicing customers’ needs for transportation for each and every day. For this, the Company has grown immensely but maintained the same commitment towards customers’ satisfaction. The customers have forever enjoyed fast and damage-free deliveries. For serving the clients, the Company has always kept its fleet of vehicles in top form. Its equipment includes trailers, tractors, straight trucks, box trucks, sprinters, and vans. Its top services include less-than-truckload, truckload, and expedited services, which are the most in-demand services from the clients.
- LTL Services– The Company has always kept its less-than-truckload service a premium one. It has maintained its commitment to excellence towards its customer service and shipping capabilities. For achieving this, the Company has the best-maintained fleet of vehicles.
- Logistics services– As the Company does not have the capacity to service throughout the entire nation, it has made Xtend logistics it is a partner to provide logistics to its clients with the help of a trusted partner. By PFS logistics, the clients could make a comparison of carrier rates, make tracking of shipments in real-time, and get the ability to make shipments of LTL and truckload shipments.
- PFS expedited services– Being a franchise of Straight Shot Express, it has developed a great capacity to pick up and deliver cargo to 48 contiguous states. Being an insured carrier with ICC authorization, All Straight Shot Express vehicles could send pelletized or loose freight from a cargo van to a tractor-trailer. For this, it could produce arrival times as proof of delivery. It could give round-the-clock customer-care service for every day in a week without making use of automated attendants or answering machines.
Performance Freight Tracking
One must have the PRO number to track the Performance Freight. Let’s take the following steps to track your consignments:
1) Get your PRO number ready
2) Enter your PRO number in the box
3) Click on track icon
4) You would get the most updated status of your consignment in tracking.
You could also track by your “order number”.
Alternatively, you may call the customer care number of 414-385-5440 and request them to provide up-to-date status of your shipment:
2040 W. Oklahoma Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53215
If you have any questions or complaint regarding Performance Freight System Inc then you may call to the customer care number or drop an email: