Peter Baker Transport (PBT) is a New Zealand based company given tracking tool to check freight delivery status. They are known for delivering fast and hassle-free freight movement. It was incorporated in 1972, named in honor of the founder Peter Baker. Its headquarters are in Auckland. PBT offers transportation solutions which are innovative and cost-effective. It has set up a unique goal of Delivery in Full Time undamaged (DIFOTU). Annually, 13 million freight items are transported.
PBT is known for delivering smart solutions for supporting successful homegrown business, enabling emerging NZ firms to focus on company growth. The entire region of New Zealand receives PBT services, due to its dedicated line haul network. PBT has a fleet of 200 metros pick up and delivery trucks. Due to its robust infrastructure, the firm gets direct control over nationwide LTL and distribution needs.
Priority is given to the success and profitability of clients’ businesses. Annually, the firm transports about a million pallets of Less than Truckload(LTL). The supply chain system is equipped with sophisticated technologies such as instant real-time tracking. Clients can avail e-services like MyPBT or Rural Finder. They can contact sales consultants for any information about the booking procedure. They can access EDI integrated bills prior to order confirmation.
PBT has established a reputation as the leading freight forwarder cum transportation services provider of New Zealand. Itis equipped with 500 vehicles for meeting its business goals. It hires 1000 people for specialized services in its various units. Being a fast-growing business, PBT always seeks to hire fresh talent. Job aspirants can check their career sections for any notifications.
1. PBT Transport: It deals with transporting palletized and large freight items.
2. PBT Bulk: It deals with FTL and points to point transportation. PBT Bulk is based on advanced freight logistics technology
2. PBT courier: The overnight inter-island courier service is available across 18 nationwide branches. Goods are packed in parcels and small boxes.
4. PBT Logistics: It deals with goods’ storage and distribution.
How to track Peter Baker Transport consignment?
Consignment tracking can be done with the help of PB tracking portal. Clients have to provide the Reference number and click on the GO button. The number should be entered in the slot provided. Customer service can be availed using phone number 0800367728.
Customer can go to this page to check the delivery status.
Alternatively, one can use the ‘client login’ feature for any shipment updates.
1. Offers flexible integrated solutions for logistics and transport
2. Operations based on superior technology application and HR capability
3. PBT branch environments are safe ecologically and pest free
4. Client friendly e-services and EDI enabled invoices
Head Quarter Address:
Peter Baker Transport
Office No-20, Bell Avenue
Mount Wellington, Auckland, Zip code- 1060
Phone Number: +64-9-250-0800, 0800 FORPBT (0800 367 728).
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org