Located in Newark, New Jersey, Port Newark Container Terminal (PNCT) is among the premier container terminals not just in New Jersey, but the entire US. It handles more than 1.3 million TEUs annually and is eyeing substantial investments in its yard, rail, and berth infrastructure to further upgrade its facilities and enhance the capacities.
The schedule of services of PNCT is quite expansive. Freight for more than 40 destinations globally moves via this terminal. It is located quite close to an 800 million+ sqft of industrial space, thus facilitating easy access to shippers.
There are 50 deep berths in the terminal that can accommodate even ultra-large container ships. The container yard can handle up to 3,000 truck transactions per day. More than 25% of the traffic of the terminal moves through rail. The terminal has over 10,000 feet of operational rail track.
PNCT’s extensive customer base is also quite diverse. It contains small shippers with specific requirements, niche segment shippers, and large corporations. The rail traffic moves to more than 10 locations across the US and Canada. The highly skilled team of PNCT ensures that all traffic movement is handled smoothly and without delay, thus raising the service delivery level. PNCT lays a lot of stress on the safety aspect of its staff and customers and implements strict rules for the same.
PNCT Container Tracking Facilities Online
The company has its online system to check the delivery status. The PNCT Container has its own Tracking facility that allows checking the latest shipment status.
- Go to the PNCT official website
- Scrawl down a little-bit
- Under Quick Lookup, choose the Booking Inquiry from the drop-down menu
- Enter the number on the next file
- Click on the Search button
- You will get the latest container shipment status
2nd Method – Using Customer Service
This is the fast and better option to know the status of your container shipment. Just call the PNCT customer service at 973-522-2239 and provide your reference or container number. And they will provide up-to-date shipment status.
1) Call 973-522-2239
2) Provide your container number
3) The customer support team will provide the latest shipment status
Otherwise, you can call drop an email to the PNCT customer support at email@example.com along with your container number and they will revert you with the delivery status.
241 Calcutta St, Newark, NJ 07114, United States
Here is the complete contact number detail of the PNCT customer support that can be used for any query related to container or complaint:
- Customer Service and Imports Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 973.522.2239
- Phone Number: 973.465.8826
- AMS / Customs Email id: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 973.522.2256
- Exports Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: 973.522.2228/9
- Phone Number: 973.491.5083
- I.T. Helpdesk Email id: email@example.com
- Phone Number: 973.522.2511
- Website: https://www.pnct.net/