RPM Transportation Inc.is an integrated logistics provider. It was founded in 1985. Its headquarters are in Fullerton, CA. The firm is equipped with advanced resources like tractors, straight trucks, lift gates, and trailers. It is known for delivering fast, reliable Less than Truckload(LTL) services. The firm assures clients of quality service for clients. It hires responsible drivers who are Haz-Mat qualified. They can safely handle dangerous commodities on-site. Business associates can fully rest on RPM transportation for services and fully concentrate on their customers.
The firm works on facility design and procurement. Employees are trained for personal and professional development. The HR team ensures a safe environment throughout the organization. The customer support representatives ensure that goods are delivered as promised. Clients have access to online tools like information about equipment specifications, rate quotes, claim forms and insurance certificates. RPM Transportation Group continues to launch new sustainability programs. The firm has introduced alternative methods to reduce Carbon footprint while improving operational equipment efficiency. For its sustainable projects, RPM Transport Group has become a member of the SmartWay Transport Partnership, a USEPA Project.
1. Dedicated fleet: Clients can contact RPM Transport Inc. to get trained drivers and best fleet services.
2. Overnight and same-day delivery: Clients needing urgent delivery can opt for Overnight services, which use advanced resources like tractors, straight trucks, lift-gates, and trailers, etc.
3. Pool distribution and consolidation: Orders are distributed to numerous destinations within one geographical area. Individual shipments are consolidated, prior to distribution to POD.
4. Haz-Mat for the handling of Hazardous goods: Hazardous goods are transported in specialized containers and handled only by trained experts.
How to track RPM Transportation consignment?
Clients can use the Quick Track option to access pick up and delivery information for California LTL. One needs to provide Bill Number, RPM Pro Number or Bill of Lading(BOL) to access relevant information. Bill Number refers to the freight bill Number generated when a pickup request is submitted. RPM Pro Number represents the RPM Trace Number provided during pick up.
Enter your reference number and click on the Submit button, and it will show the current shipment status.
Customers can check the trucking and freight status which was sent by RPM Transportation using the above system.
Registered members can access information by logging in with a unique username and password. Alternatively, clients can contact customer support using the toll-free number (800) 423-5840
1. Green solutions: Investing in sustainable projects like introducing clean fuels, energy resources, building a safe working environment and initiatives to develop a sustainable future.
2. Employee-friendly: Employees are provided handsome salaries, medical benefits, performance incentives, and training programs. The working environment is drug-free.
Head Quarter Address
Office No-1901 Raymer Ave Fullerton, California
Zipcode- 92833, U.S.A
For any complaint or feedback, customer can call to below helpline number of RPM Transportation, Inc and they will provide necessary detail:
Phone Number: +1-714-388-3500, +1-800-423-5840
Email Id: email@example.com