Severance Trucking Company provides specialized services in the domain of LTL trucking throughout New England and Canada. It was established in 1901 as a family-owned business. Severance provides complete shipping solutions for meeting versatile demands. Currently, the firm is in its 4th generation of family ownership. The first priority is customer satisfaction. Severance Trucking provides affordable and reliable freight handling. Overnight deliveries are processed for urgent shipping needs.
Trucking services are available all through New England and Canada and upstate New York. The firm has entered into partnerships with carriers. Packages are delivered reliably anywhere in the United States and Canada. The company provides prompt shipping solutions. All the drivers hired here are CDL certified. Next day shipping to major cities in New England and even New York is possible. Due to its responsible carriers, packages are delivered reliably throughout the US and Canada. Customers can contact the dispatch office through a cellular connection. The support contacts customers for assuring if the product has reached its destination. A uniquely situated logistics team at Severance Same Day Delivery Service works in close association with customers.
At Severance, the vision of the future involves the following elements:
- Focus on ever-changing customer needs
- Meeting unique customer needs
- Investments in specialized equipment to comply with special needs
- Continuous improvement of MIS computer capabilities
- Expansion of service areas
- Overnight service to direct points of destination
- Same-day shipment pick up and delivery
- Interline services
- Anti-freeze services
Tracking Severance Trucking Consignment
You must have PRO or POD number to track the Severance Trucking online. This is how the online quick trace tool looks like:
You can go to this page to check the shipment status. You can also login to the portal (if you have the user id and password) and check the shipment detail there.
Customers can track their consignment using internet tracking or by calling customer support on the phone number 800-225-1111. To track a consignment customers must have Bill of Lading and signed POD detail.
- Technology-enabled methods of Customs release such as PARS: Export documents are transmitted and shipment is provided clearance through the brokerage. In this way, one can avoid hassles like delays or increased cost of inland clearances.
- Reliable shipping: 99% of its consignment is delivered overnight, while 75% are delivered before noon.
- Transparency: Routine tracking of shipment from point of loading to point of destination.
- Smart interface: Web tools for customers like detailed shipment data and rate quotes. Clients can receive a complete invoice by providing details like name, company, phone number, account number, e-mail etc.
Severance Head Quarter Address:
Office No-49, McGrath Road
Zip Code- 01826
Office No-126 Quinnipiac Avenue
Zip Code- 06473
North Haven, Connecticut
If you have any query regarding shipment, billing or services, then you can contact directly to the customer support of Severance at the below-given number and email ids:
- Phone Number:: +1-978-275-9800, +1-800-225-1111
- Fax Number: +1-978-275-3811, +1-475-238-8792
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: http://severance.acordex.com/index.php