Sutton Transport is a family-owned company, which was founded in the year 1979. It is based in the United States. The firm is operating through active business hubs like Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Indiana, Minnesota, North and South Dakota. Sutton Transport had a modest beginning. It started off with just one truck and one terminal. The company has progressed through 40 years of service while taking pride in its family ownership profile.
Currently, it operates with 300 pieces of equipment. The company hires about 350 employees for its various operational units. The firm is committed to providing remarkable services, innovation, diversity, and creativity. It has stayed truly committed to fulfilling customer demands. Customers can make better order placement decisions using online shipping tools like Transit time calculator.
Sutton Transport is equipped with an onboard computing and mobile communication system. The firm has earned a reputation for delivering freight in a safe manner and maintaining timely services. Sutton Transport is Hazmat certified. Sutton Transport provides employment opportunities for qualified truckers and supports their career development. New members are considered family members at Sutton Transport.
- Focused on employee development
- Committed to fulfilling customer demands
- Continuous improvement
- Less than Load (LTL) shipping: Small freight weighing 15,000 to 20,000 pounds.
- Nationwide volume LTL: Sutton Transport provides truckload services throughout the nation, with new sleeper cab trucks and continuous improvements.
- Hazardous material shipping: Hazardous material is shipped carefully after completion of formalities. Drivers are properly trained in handling hazardous material and Incident Response.
- Refrigerated shipping: Protective shipping services are provided for freezables. Freeze protection for shipment is provided at 20 USD.
- Logistics: Comprehensive Logistics services are provided by Envoy Logistics, Sutton Transport’s shipping partner. It ensures that proper carrier is matched to freight requirements.
How to Track Sutton Transport Tracking Consignment
Customers can check the shipment status using Track by Pro or Track By Order ID available at the Sutton Transport system. Make sure to enter the number correctly and click on the Track button, it will show the current shipment status.
Alternatively, customers can call on 800-472-6886. They can get prompt responses to their inquiries with only a single phone call. Registered customers can track consignment by logging in with their unique user id and password.
- Family-owned highly professional company, dedicated to customer service.
- Combined on-time and intact delivery with an efficiency of 99%.
- Low freight claim and high on-time numbers.
- The company provides superior service with a personal touch at very competitive rates.
Head Quarter Address
Office No- 8011 Schofield Ave
P.O. Box 378, Schofield, Wisconsin,
Zip Code-54476, U.S.A
Phone Number: 715-359-5893
Toll-Free Number: 800-472-6886
Office Fax Number: 715-359-3062
Dispatch Fax Number: 715-359-6436