The year was 1994. A team of professionals, highly experienced in the logistics and transportation business, came together to create Translogistics. The beginning was small, but the group had a strong resolve to deliver value to customers and remained committed to ethical business practices.
About Translogistics Company
Today, the company has a large number of customers, most of who have been with the company for more than a decade. The company doesn’t focus only on cost reduction for its customers. Rather, it aims to be a partner in their customers’ growth – delivering real-time value that comes in the form of increased sales, enhanced service, and consequent greater customer retention.
Equipped with the latest technology, especially the patented ViewPoint TMS that helps in tracking and related strategy adoption, Translogistics has a range of end-to-end logistics solutions for a wide variety of industries and companies, big and small. The transportation solutions are customized, designed to meet the specific requirements of every individual shipper.
Tracking Translogistics Shipment
The Translogistics Tracking facility allows customers to check their shipment and delivery status. All you have to do is to call the customer care of Translogistics at 610.280.3210 provide your reference number and they will provide an up-to-date shipment status.
An alternative way to track and trace your Translogistics is to drop an email to email@example.com along with the reference/booking number and you will get the update within 1-2 business days.
Translogistics offers a bouquet of services for its extended customer base. Some of the prominent ones are:
- Claims management
- Consolidated weekly invoicing
- Carrier negotiations
- Freight bill audit
- Vendor compliance
- Cost reduction reports
- On-site visits and training
- Transportation management services
- Logistics management consulting
As far as transportation is concerned, the company provides Less Than Truckload and Full Truckload across a large part of the country.
Benefits for customers availing of Translogistic’s services:
- Facility to obtain the latest pricing as offered by various carriers
- A tracking facility across carriers, for all types of shipments
- Managing and settling claims related to carriers, within a span of 1 month
- Support for various shipping modes on a common platform for comparison of services
321 N Furnace St. Suite 300
Birdsboro, PA 19508
- Phone Number: 610.280.3210
- Fax Number: 610.404.1605
- Client Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrier Support Email: email@example.com
- Accounts Payable Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.translogisticsinc.com/