Use the U-Freight tracking number to find the latest shipment status. After being set up in the year 1968, there’s been no looking back for UFL. Today the company operates with a network of wholly-owned subsidiaries spread across Asia, Europe, and North America. It also has offices it owns in 17 countries as well as exclusive agencies spanning as many as 150 countries globally.
UFL has its network spread across China, a major 21st-century manufacturing economy being one of the very few foreign transport companies possessing the license to have offices across the country. The company has a staff strength of more than 1,500 who work round the clock every day of the week to ensure the safe handling of client freight.
UFL is involved in an endeavor to develop e-commerce logistics with the company having been qualified by the China customs and CIQ as a licensed e-commerce enterprise operating cross-border. The company is also investing heavily in multiple warehouses spread worldwide in response to the ever-changing logistics requirements of clients.
U-Freight Tracking Facility
Consignments booked with U-Freight is a very easy and hassle-free process involving only a few steps. Just enter the U Freight tracking number to know the shipment of the status of your goods, here are the steps:
1) Enter the Shipment tracking number
2) Enter the Origin and Destination
3) Click on the Go button
4) Find the current shipment status
Another way to track U-Freight shipment is to give a call to the customer care at +1-650-583-6527 and they will provide the latest shipment status over the phone.
Services Provided by U-Freight
- Cross-border E-Commerce: Using their advanced e-commerce shipment processing system that connects e-commerce and e-tailers platforms with customs/brokers, UFL helps online sellers deliver their products to all corners of the world using various products they offer.
- Airfreight: With an airfreight team spanning every corner of the world, UFL offers complete air import, export, express courier, and door-to-door services. The company acts as a link between the world’s leading industrial markets with IATA accredited services.
- Seafreight: U-Freight offers global sea freight services covering most of the major economies of the world. The company backs it up with some very efficient storage and delivery options, forwarding, and common carriage operations. In the US, they offer ocean freight services through U Ocean USA Corp, an affiliated company.
- Logistics and Distribution: With 150,000 sq.m. multi-user warehouse space spread around the globe, UFL is a link in the world’s freight management network. Their warehousing services support not just distribution, inbound logistics as well as aftermarket services.
U-Freight Headquarter Address
395 Oyster Point Blvd, Ste 516
South San Francisco, California, 94080
U-Freight Customer Support
Here is the contact number of U-Freight customer service that can be used to reach them for any query or complaint:
Phone Number: (650) 583-6527