Volunteer Express is an expedited LTL and truckload freight company. It is dedicated to serving versatile shipping needs. Volunteer Express has 12 terminals in the mid-south region of the United States. Its headquarters are in Nashville, Tennessee. Its network is fast and flexible. Other terminals are at Atlanta, Cookeville, Winchester, Huntsville, Dyersburg, Knoxville, Memphis, Tri-cities, Chattanooga and Jackson.
Volunteer Express(Volt) is a rapidly growing company. Volt continues to look for quality drivers, who comply with its high safety standards. Safety at work is also assured with resources like the Hazardous materials guide. All operations are CSA complied with. Employees get various benefits such as competitive pay, paid vacation, stock ownership plan, and award-winning safety program. Drivers get to use new and well-maintained equipment. Customers can get premium service with quality customer care. The Transportation Management System(TMS) is able to deliver a host of services, with the mere click of a button.
Volunteer Express provides multiple services including the following.
- Less than Truckload(LTL): Volt’s LTL services comprise of One Day shipping to points in the southeast region of the US and 2 to 3-day shipping to points in the North and Northeast. Straight trucks are Liftgate trailers are provided.
- Truckload and dedicated services: Volunteer Express is a reputed truckload service provider. It provides quality services to 48 states. Delivery is on-time and damage-free. Customers get access to online tracking.
- Intermodal: Intermodal Transportation is part of Volt’s strategic assets to assist customers to deal with the increasing capacity shortage.
- Transportation management: Customers can use their smart tools and resources for mobilizing the operations. Customers can use the Transit time calculator. They can also access other options like terminal locator, IT integration, TMS user manual or fuel surcharge. Alternatively, they can access the TMS login option.
How to Track Volunteer Express Consignment
Customers may use Quick- track a shipment option to access any consignment updates. Although during our testing, the tracking option available at Volunteer Express was not working.
Thus customers may call the support team at the number 800-251-1015 / 615-780-2149 and provide the shipment or reference number and they will let you know about the shipment status.
- Volunteer Express is a 100% employee-owned firm. Drivers are provided hands-on training apart from good salary and growth opportunities.
- Volt’s TMS enables customers to mobilize the operations with the help of smart tools like IT integration and the nearest terminal locator.
Volunteer Express Inc Head Quarter Address & Contact Number
For any queries related to shipment or complaint, customer can directly call the Volunteer Express helpline number:
Office No- 1116 Polk Ave
Nashville, Tennessee, Zipcode- 37210
Phone Number: 615-780-2171
Fax Number: 615-256-1039
Email id: email@example.com
Office No- 7129 Strawberry Plains Pike
Knoxville, TN 37914
Phone Number: 865-637-2869
Fax Number: 865-637-3543
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office No- 3126 Carrier Street
Memphis, TN 38116
Phone Number: : 901-398-4443
Fax Number: 901-395-1123
Email id: email@example.com